woensdag 4 november 2015

Mice, skirt and flags!


Mice mini

Busy week with a little bit of sewing and quilting. Little Kate is almost a year and we bought colorfull cottons to sew flags for het birthday and I made a skirt for her with tulle. Little girls overhere love to wear these kinds of skirts and you see them everywhere. Going to the shop to buy fabrics is more time then sewing the skirt! Kate keeps feeling the tulle with big asking eyes.I think she don't like tulle!!

Drukke week met weinig naaien en quilten. Kate is bijna jarig en we hebben kleurrijke katoentjes gekocht voor vlaggen. Ik heb een rokje met tule voor haar genaaid, zoals je hier al die kleine meiden in ziet rondlopen. Nar d winkel gaan en stof kopen duurt langer dan de rok naaien!! Kate blijgt maar aan het tule voelen met vragende ogen. Ik denk niet dat het een goede keus is voor een baby.

 j
5 m done, 90 flags to go!!
.
Someone who visited my kitten post, asked about mice patterns. A cute idea!!! So I downloaded pictures of mices, played with EQ7 and designed some mice blocks to go with the kittens. But I think I will use the blocks forplacemats for the grandchildren.

Iemand die mijn kittenbericht heeft gelzen, vroeg naar blokken met muizen. Wat een leuk idea! Ik heb dus wat plaatjes van muizen gedownload en een paar blokken gemaakt. Ik ga ze niet gebruiken bij de Kittens, maar voor placemats voor mijn kleinkinderen!

Placemat

    Mouse #1 Pattern 4,6 and 8 inch

Mouse #2  Pattern   4x2,   6x3 and 8x4 inch

















Mouse#3 Pattern 4, 6 and 8 inch















Mouse #4 Pattern 4, 6 and 8 inch









Cheese with and without hole
3, 4 and 6 inch patterns


Feel free to download my patterns. You are only allowed to use them for yourself and not for commercial use . When you use my patterns, please mention my name and link in your post to the patterns. I will be pleased to recieve a picture of your work with my patterns.

Deze patronen zijn gratis te downlooaden voor eigen, niet commercieel, gebruik. Als je mijn patronen gebruikt, vermeld dan mijn naam en link in je blogbericht naar de patronen op mijn blog. Ik zou het leuk vinden een foto van je werk met mijn patronen te ontvangen.

So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam. Ik waardeer het als u een bericht achter laat..

Love from Amsterdam and keep quilting and sewing


Maartje        maartjequilt@gmail.com

1 opmerking:

  1. I am unable to access mouse number 3. Can you please share where I can get the pattern. Thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen