woensdag 23 maart 2016

Flamingo parade


Flamingo parade tablerunner


A few montha ago I was inspired  by the paper pieced cows and flamingos in RSC15 colors on the blog 'Not Afraid of Colors'. I knew I wanted to sew flamingos too and looked for a not too difficult pattern. I found some beautiful drawings and pictures of flamingos and played with EQ7 and the pictures. Here is a link to the post with the first tested flamingo pattern. 

Een paar maanden terug zag ik elke maand de blokken in RSC15 kleuren van koeien en flamingos van 'Not afraid of Colors'. Ik wilde zelf ook flamingo's naaien en zocht naar niet te ingewikkelde paper piecing patronen. Die vond ik niet, wel mooie tekeningen en foto;s van flamingo's waarmee ik speelde met EQ7. Hier is een link naar het bericht over het eerste flamingo patroon voor een kussen.

First flamingo pattern
I love flamingos together in rainbow colors. A flamingo parade is fun to show my flamingos. It will be a fun tablerunner! The pattern is not too complex and not to difficult to sew. On the pattern you find 6 x 10 inch blocks and 7.5/12.5 inch blocks for a flamingo and his mirror image.

I hou van flamingo;s in regenboogkleren. Een flamingoparade is dan leuk om ze allemaal op te laten draven. Een leuk patroon voor een tafelloper. Het patroon is niet erg ingewikkeld en niet moeilijk te naaien.  Te te downloaden bestanden hebben patronen voor blokken van 6x10 en 7,5x 12,5 inch voor een flamingo en voor zijn spiegelbeeld.


Tested patterns 

©  

Download flamingo parade patterns:  7,5/12 inch, 6 /10 inch    

                 
Feel free to download my patterns. You are only allowed to use them for yourself and not for commercial use . When you use my patterns, please mention my name and link in your post to the patterns. I will be pleased to recieve a picture of your work with my patterns.

Deze patronen zijn gratis te downlooaden voor eigen, niet commercieel, gebruik. Als je mijn patronen gebruikt, vermeld dan mijn naam en link in je blogbericht naar de patronen op mijn blog. Ik zou het leuk vinden een foto van je werk met mijn patronen te ontvangen.
So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a  comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam. Ik waardeer het als u een bericht achter laat..

Love from Amsterdam and keep sewing

Maartje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten